Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Original Brochure

Found this on a Toyota Resource site and donated 5 bucks to download it. Kinda cool. . I think mine's a DLX with a few options added. This brochure is probably a USA version and Canadian market trucks often have different configurations.  It definitely had the 31 inch tire package so I would assume it has the 4.56:1 gears. It has bucket seats but not sport seats. It has the am/fm cassette deck (didn't check how many speakers) but no power windows, no cruise. It has a tach, tripmeter and clock so it must have the "touring package" and appears to have the window package.  It has the automatic disconnecting differential, which I'm not sure is the same thing as the "4WDemand". I'm not sure if it has the rear ABS. I'll have to take a closer look. The original owners jokingly referred to it as "hunter's spec".  It has tilt steering and full carpeting.






























No comments:

Post a Comment